Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally picked it up at academy and brought it home 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D now i get to join team 308mx 8)

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Looks good. Just got my 308MXLR back from the factory, as it had the barrel droop. It was made in 2008 as well.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm glad to hear some repair guns are finding their way back but lets hear some news on how they work

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
I got the used 2008 because I didn't want a "Remlin". sending it back pretty much assured that would dissapear. I got a new receiver (MR serial #), and the gun shoots like a house of fire. :D I don't care that it has the remington stamp so long as it shoots. I have my original 2007, and this 2008 gun is my sons. He was plinking steel the other day at 300 yards. It just doens't get any better! Its a fantastic gun...

·
Registered
723 Posts
I bought my 308 MX while I was waiting on my 338 MX to get back from it's vacation in New York. Mine is a 2007 and it shoots like house on fire too! I am getting 5 shot groups that hover at 1" at 100yds. I went shooting with a friend a couple of weeks ago, and he couldn't believe I could out shoot his Rem 721 at all ranges. I hope to get a deer and some hogs with it this year.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts