Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my new 2001 336SS .30-30 - rifle came from an estate and I believe it was never used and is spotless. Took the scope off to put on one of my choosing.

Was planning to take it to the range tomorrow but Hurricane Irene is bearing down on us here in Eastern North Carolina.

Will take her out with my 2009 336SS .30-30 and see how they compare on the target paper.

GB45

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Golfbuddy45 said:
So here is my new 2001 336SS .30-30 - rifle came from an estate and I believe it was never used and is spotless. Took the scope off to put on one of my choosing.

Was planning to take it to the range tomorrow but Hurricane Irene is bearing down on us here in Eastern North Carolina.

Good luck with Irene mate .... hunker down well !! Them wimmin are spiteful !! 8)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow man thats really nice! Hey stay safe mate, best of luck to you and yours.

Cheers, Scott.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks nice. I sure was excited about mine that just came in. I hope your new gun shoots well and bags you plenty of meat this year.

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Well GB, that would do it for me, too. :D Congrats.
Hope Irene don't hit you hard.

Take care

Kaweskar

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hurricane Irene is meandering back and forth so the forecast changes daily - - - but that is to be expected since my older sister is also named IRENE!

Hey Jake - you are well versed on the 336 LTD - - what do you think one would sell for these days IF someone wanted to get rid of theirs? I have 6 stainless Marlins now and do not plan to stop there.

GB45

1 - 8 of 8 Posts