Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Need some Prayers, I'am Disabled and my wife's company did away with her postion. She is putting
in applications all over. We are kind of scared right now.

We really could use some Prayers.

God Bless.

jr 1968.

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
we extend our prayers to you and your wife for a bright future

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Prayers Sent!!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Prayers for resolution and quick solutions sent from Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Prayers for you both my friend , My lovely Wife experienced the same thing , a few year back , Her and two other older lady's , each with around 25 yrs. experience ! They replace the three lady's .... each @ around $75,000 a year , with 3 new Quite Young Lady's @ $50,000 jobs, and ZILCH Experience !

That's Young Corporate CEO America @ work for ya my Friend . Not much you can do about it , but one day " All these young Corporate CEO's will have to explain it all to the Great Man Above for sure .

My Wife was without a job doing what she was doing ( Insurance ) for 11 long month , before she had to caul down and except one of those same $50.000 job's ! That put us in a HUGE" Financial bind " , and We are Still paying off credit card death we had pay bill we had , until we Finely had to go on one of those death management thing's to get it all paid off .

That took us Over 6 Years and we Still have 7 long month's to go on it before were through paying our creditors . That Knocked us down 2 point's on our credit rating , and We Have done without QUITE A BIT" , and will continue that road for @ Least another 7 month's , but at least we'll be square with our creditors , and we'll be able to breath a Whole lot better after that my Friend .

It's a Shame" HARD Working American's are put through thing's like this after YEARS" , and Years of Loyalty to a Co. and your about to get to retirement age , and they jerk the rug right out from under your feet , like you are a piece of dirt or something . There hasn't been ANY Co. Loyalty too it people for a LONG Time as I'm sure you are aware of by now . Customer Loyalty" to a Co. , has also went down the tube's for quite a while , For A Reason..... I Could list at least a dozen of those reason's , but I won't get into it .

I feel you and your Mrs. pain my Friend , I Really Do Believe Me" , but Brother Just Be Strong , Show your Woman Lot's Love , and thing will slowly turn around ,...... Very slowly it'll seem like , but they will .

You and I are not the first" to endure this kind of pain , but just remember to Keep On Talking to our Lord Everyday . He will always lead us All" , down the Right path . I Hope I have at least enlighten you some what..... Keep The Faith My Friend.... Your In Our Prayer's For Sure Man....

Dave​

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Prayers sent.

And I really like what Magnum6 said about supporting each other through the tough times.

God Bless.

Brocky

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers inbound jr.
Don't be scared, be positive.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,535 Posts
Prayers sent! Sometimes, even though I know God is the pilot, I feel as I am just a passenger. The hardest part is getting out of his way. AC

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
jr, A prayer has been sent. Good luck to your wife in finding a job. My son-in-law has the same problem.

Jack

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey Jr.

Prayer sent.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Good morning Brother . It's a New Day Man , My legs are still working :tee: so I Know" it's gonna be another Good" Day , Thank Ya Lord :congrats: and Please Bless All our Friends and Esp: Jr. and his Mrs. , they really need your Guiding light right now in the worst way to keep then on thy right path. Thank You" for all you Do" for each and everyone of thy people .... And Thank you for all the nice Rain you have blessed us with the last few day here in This Great State..... Amen

Hang in there Jr. He's gota plan for You and the Mrs. my Friend .....

Dave

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Prayers for you and your wife! It's never a good time to lose a job BUT... It's always a good time to depend on GOD!!! May God bless and keep!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.