Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded for a '94 Winchester classic today. 26" octagon barrel, light engraving on receiver. I thought it was a Canadian Centennial until I got it home. It has walnut stocks, flat steel buttplate, stamped follower, so made after 1964. 30-30 caliber and all blued but for gold letters in the 94 classic letters. Anyone know what year? 85% conservative condition, ballpark figuire. Definitely better quality than angle eject guns. Thanks in advance, moodyholler

·
Registered
267 Posts
Moody,

The best information I can come up with is that they were produced between 1967-1970 approx. 47,000 mfg. Serial no. should be around
3040000. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bless you OODMOF, Just the info I needed! moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Moodholler, don't go over to the dark side!!! You can't put that gun into the same safe as your H&A's and Marlins!! :shock:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mm93, I had it less than 12 hours. A freind seen it and had to have it. I used the money to buy an 1922 Springfield M2! It was tradfing stock only. I wonder if anyone here would be interested in the C. Sharps 1875 I traded for yesterday? Later, moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Whew! You scared me for a bit, but I should have known you'd be up to using it as trade materil! :wink:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IS THIS THING ON?????????? HELLO?

WOW I thought I was busy this week! moodyholler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts