·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help finding 45LC GC size .453 or .454 in the 265 grain to 300 grain

·
Registered
767 Posts
Are you looking for gas checks or gas checked bullets? You might try Gallensens on 2nd south just below 2nd east in Salt Lake. Maybe that will help.

·
Super Moderator
13,468 Posts
I use Hornady gas checks... they just come in basic sizes, 30, 32, 33, 35, 38, 40 cal etc... If you're looking to buy cast boolits with gas checks already on them, I can't help you much there. Don't know of anyone that sells them personally.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you looking for gas checks or gas checked bullets? You might try Gallensens on 2nd south just below 2nd east in Salt Lake. Maybe that will help.[/QUOT

Sorry I am looking for Gas Checked Cast Bullets size .453 or .454 and BTB is swamped.
So trying to find another option
Thanks

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any contact info???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did find them online and spoke with him and his wife.
They seem to be Great people.
So I am putting the check in the mail for 500 45LC 255grain plain base sized to .454
He said he would look into GC for me next time
Really nice folks
Thank You for recommeding them

Sid

Reactions: dpe.ahoy

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I did find them online and spoke with him and his wife.
They seem to be Great people.
So I am putting the check in the mail for 500 45LC 255grain plain base sized to .454
He said he would look into GC for me next time
Really nice folks
Thank You for recommeding them

Sid
You are Welcome! Sorry I didn't add a link, they're pretty easy to find though.. Great folks (like you said), and he puts out a good product! let us know how they shoot for you. He cast a bunch of RanchDogs 265's at .432 for me and a bunch more RanchDog 350's at .460 for my 45-70.. I have shot a bunch of the 265's through my Rossi 44 mag and my 1894, but haven't had a chance to run any of the 350's through any of my 45-70's yet.. let us know how they work for you!
James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts