Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering about men because my ex is probably going to come up here and try to drag me home which I won't go because he was mean to me. He doesn't matter anymore and he comes up here often enough without me being here so I'm sure he'll go fishing or something and I can hide from him. But I just dont' want to explain to any other men that might be in my life right now where this person thinks I should go to Oregon which I am not going to do.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Tie some little bells to his pant legs, give him some pepper spray and send him jogging in the woods.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Roman, you could always tell him honey is a good mosquito repellant and for him to put on a generous coating before going fishing and hope for the best. :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
You could always get a rifle and show how well you can shoot, might make him back off, or you could practice the three S's. :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how to shoot and he isn't very dumb so he might not believe me about the honey but I won't go fishing with him and if I do I'll wear an old thick black sweatshirt in case I fall in the water.

·
Super Moderator
15,945 Posts
RomanCandle said:
I don't know how to shoot and he isn't very dumb so he might not believe me about the honey but I won't go fishing with him and if I do I'll wear an old thick black sweatshirt in case I fall in the water.
If he is your EX; why even associate with him? (I'm not trying to be a SMARTA$$, just trying to understand).

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't realy associate with him anymore. My problem is is that some mutual friends of ours come up here every year and this year he is coming with them. So it's awkard because I can't refuse to see my friends and then he'll be there too. He did write to me and tell me that he wanted me back but that he'd understand if I said no.

·
Super Moderator
15,945 Posts
RomanCandle said:
I don't realy associate with him anymore. My problem is is that some mutual friends of ours come up here every year and this year he is coming with them. So it's awkard because I can't refuse to see my friends and then he'll be there too. He did write to me and tell me that he wanted me back but that he'd understand if I said no.
I think you should "GO WITH YOUR GUT" AKA: WOMEN'S INTUITION.

Talk to your friends & explain you would love to see them but not with your Ex around. If they are true friends they will understand. If they don't then it's evident he has manipulated them; into manipulating you!

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Dawei said:
RomanCandle said:

Talk to your friends & explain you would love to see them but not with your Ex around. If they are true friends they will understand. If they don't then it's evident he has manipulated them; into manipulating you!

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!

Outstanding advice

·
Registered
688 Posts
Dawei said:
RomanCandle said:

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!
Yes indeed, good advice. Such folks who wouldn't back you aren't friends and you should feel NO LOSS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts