Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a really nice stock for my 35 Rem, can anyone tell me who makes custom stocks for our rifles. It is a 1971 with about 90% on the bluing which I will repair the few bad spots, but I need a really good stock to make me proud of it. It shoots well and when you are proud of your children you dress them nice.

fknipfer

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Yep Shum8 thats a member here on MO

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gunjunkie,

Thank you for your prompt answer, I have sent Shum8 and email inquirying about the stocks.

fknipfer

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I guess you guys missed the raffle thread in Big Bore.. look it over to see a great piece of wood that Shum8 is using for the winner..

PS: Chug you entered for it.. just saw you name there.. 8)

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Check out our Reference Material Forum. There a some good links there.

Dave 8)

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I invested my money in the raffle, I just didn't win. But thats ok I wait until he contacts me. I have plenty of time as I have a coupe of other rifles I can use if I need to.

fknipfer

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
fknipfer said:
But thats ok I wait until he contacts me.

fknipfer
Hey, Hoss - I sent you an email..........it's kinda picture-heavy, so if you need me to send 'em a few at a time, lemme know.

Shum8

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shum8,
I can handle the pictures so send me all you want too. When you get a chance please add some prices to email so I can get an idea of what its going to cost me.

Thank you,
fknipfer

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Some Shum8 work,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts