Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK boys and girls, its time to pick for this season. First, who takes the Daytona 500? Second, who takes the championship? I cant see Jimmy doing it again so I think JR for the Daytona and wonderboy for the championship. Give us your picks. Fom

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
500 Kurt Busch

Season Denny Hamlin

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Daytona 500 - Tony Stewart
Season - Kevin Harvick

Comments:

Daytona 500 - anybody but #18 and Jr ::)
Season - anybody but #48, #18 ::) ... I don't think I'll have to worry about Jr winning it ;D

Reasons ... just ready for another Champion ... my BIL talks about #18 all the time ... Jr - no particular reason

bjm

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys know your Nascar. Its only a matter of time for Denny. Kurt and Tony are always a threat. Fom

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Fomdiddle said:
And... under the new format I think Kyle would have won year before last. Fom
New format...... uh-oh! Whaddya mean? ???

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
1895Gunner said:
New points system, better look it up.
I'll just wait to hear it from the talking heads during the Shootout or the 500. Lemme guess, they're spotting chase positions to any cars that have a "48" painted on them. ::) :p
1895Gunner said:
I sure hope you mean "Petty." ;D

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Do you guys like the new rules for making the chase for spots 11 and 12? I think it's kind of cool if you won races and your in 14th place for example, you can still make the chase. There's a real reward for winning races right there.

bjm

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
1895Gunner said:
Go Rowdy!
Oh noooo :eek:. First my BIL ... #18 shirts, pj's, hats, etc ... and now my buddy Scott :eek:. Well, it is all in good fun and besides, I doubt if too many of you like #14 ... a fellow Hoosier (when I lived back there.)

bjm

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
I'll be happy as long as the 24 or the 48 don't win!!

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Way to pick 'em Cody77 ... and 24 and 48 didn't win!!!

I think watching them run in pairs for the whole Daytona 500 is going to wear me out ::) :D.

bjm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts