Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and Salutations!
I am looking for some input, good and bad, from anyone with experience in the new NAA Guardian, specifically, the 32 ACP version. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just happened to look at and compare the NAA .32 and .380 pistols together a couple days ago. I've heard nothing but good about them. They look like a quality offering.

If you compare the two together, you'll see the .380 is only slightly more than a quarter inch longer than the .32! Considering that, I don't see why anyone would want to get the .32!

hog

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ive also heard good about them. They are made good because its a joint operation with ruger making certain parts, maybee smith/wesson making some parts, and NAA putting it togeter

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I bought two of the 32acp when they first came out. I put 200 rounds of FMJ through each one, then 50 rounds of WW silvertips through each one. Never had a problem with them. They are small guns. I have average size hands and there is not alot to hold on to. They brought me a lot of comfort on hot days. Stick one in the back pocket of your jeans and cover it up with a bandana and you are good to go. If i was in the market today for a small gun I would lokk at the ruger 380. Just my .02

Bill in E TN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts