Marlin Firearms Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
3,193 Posts
ive had Hughes for about 4 yrs now, watching movies and videos it can't keep up, neighbor got fed up and got via sat much faster connection but from what I read in the fine print cost goes up if you exceed data limit.
compared to the internet service I had with frontier phone co. like night and day frontier is so slow forget about pulling up a web page could not even send or receive email.
I may go to via sat once my contract with Hughes is up. My daughter tells me there are several new sat companies coming online. should be interesting.
congrats on you vacation place, looks fantastic

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I spent the last several days at my vacation place, putting the finishing touches on the interior. The wife painted the cabinets and I installed the shelving, curtain rods, a shade in one of the skylights (trialing) and exterior motion detecting lighting.
The heat was rather oppressive the last few days there, so I did not accomplish any fun things, such as fishing.
Now, my next trip will be strictly, fishing, hunting, drinking and sleeping. A true vacation.
Andrew

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
If you want a care taker for the place, I am retired and available -- just sayin. Looks like a retirement dream come true place, I am happy for you both. Great job and thanks for posting and updating- I have been following since the beginning and have enjoyed.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts