Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess two of my Smith&Wessons got to close together and had a baby so now I have another added to the family. It is a 686+ 7shot 3" barrel she is a handy little girl with good manners but if you p!$$ her off she will bite! Widow IMG_20140317_204329_393.jpg

·
Registered
400 Posts
That is a nice handgun. Always wanted a 686.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is sweet I don't like long barrels on guns unless you can't get away with it like my cowboy's. Widow

·
Premium Member
18,030 Posts
I have the same gun, and if I had to grab one revolver before bailing out the door, that's the one I'd snag. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
15,419 Posts
good lookin' revolver

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Nice piece and one that I wouldn't mind having for my own...I use to think there was something fundamentally wrong with a revolver that could chamber seven or eight rounds; unless it was .22,...now a days I've discovered that the thought of an extra bullet or two in a wheel gun is not such a bad idea.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Very nice!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Nice revolver.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well I guess two of my Smith&Wessons got to close together and had a baby so now I have another added to the family. It is a 686+ 7shot 3" barrel she is a handy little girl with good manners but if you p!$$ her off she will bite! Widow View attachment 96625
Best revolver ever made imo, i've got a 686 4" and love it.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Nice! I have a 4" 7 shot 686 on my list. And maybe that new Model 69 L Frame. I just know I need an L frame. That way I can go J, K, L, N. Don't know if I will ever hit X though. :beerglass:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I only had 9 shells so my dad and I shot it this is a very fun gun to shoot and my dad outshot me he still has it! I do believe it will become a favorite but then I have not shot my 329pd yet still waiting on dies. Widow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts