Ka-Bar Short USMC
Buck Alpha Hunter Custom, Maple Burl grips, 154CM steel, Gut Hook
Becker BK11
ESEE Izula II
Kershaw Blur S30v
CRKT M-16
Benchmade Barrage
Opinel No 6

I used to have an ESEE Zancudo but after a fishing trip it became my moms new knife.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Great looking collection. How do you like your alpha hunter? I've been thinking about picking one of those up.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Tell me about the CRMT M16. Quality? Holds an edge? I met the national sales mgr for CRKT in an airport a while back.

Papalote

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great looking collection. How do you like your alpha hunter? I've been thinking about picking one of those up.
I love it. It doesn't see much action as it's a gift for my Eagle scout. I have skinned a rabbit and it was a dream to work with.

I wouldn't mind buying another.

Reactions: TomO

·
Premium Member
17,013 Posts
Hey Ron,

Some fine looking cutlery!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell me about the CRMT M16. Quality? Holds an edge? I met the national sales mgr for CRKT in an airport a while back.

Papalote
Low quality. Doesn't really hold up against my Kershaw or Benchmade. They've replaced the clip for free which was nice but it even feels cheap. I also have owned an M-21 and I have the same thoughts.

I use knives daily at work, the m16 was getting replaced about three times a year and that got old so I went to the blur which lasted less than a year (recently returned back after warranty service) and now that I use my Benchmade it's a world of difference.

Three months in and it still feels new.

Buy once, cry once definitely applies.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice! Benchmade is my favorite for a work knife, unless you go all out and get a a Strider. My last three knife purchases were all BM's.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I picked up a CRKT knife sheath off ebay for a couple dollars the other day. Its a real nice sheath. Dont know much about their knives but if they are any thing like the sheath. They make a good knife.

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
nice lookin' blades

1 - 10 of 10 Posts