Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals I need your help. My sister was struck in a police chase today and had to be removed from her car with the jaws of life. A lady was running from the police and hit her head on at a high rate of speed. She was air lifted to the University of Michigan Medical Center, one of the best in Michigan. She suffered closed head injuries and is basically unresponsive. She is 36 years old a wife and mother of two. Her name is Gwen. Please pray for her recovery. Thank you and God Bless you all.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Prayers on the way right now Gurn.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
ditto

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Gurn,
I am sending your family our Prayers at this moment. It is such a tradegy for this to happen. Hopefully, all of the Marlin friends here can offer their Prayers and support as well. We wish the very best for your sister, Gwen and your entire family.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everyboby,
Her condition is basically the same today. She did seem to be moving more but her eyes are still closed and she don't talk. The doctors said that she may even get worst for the next 48 hrs. They are waiting for her brain swelling to go down, this has to happen in order for her to start getting better. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. Please keep praying. I know theres no better medicine than that.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear that Gurn, you betcha I'll put her in my prayers.
Best wishes.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Gurn-I will keep your sister in our prayers and keep us posted as you can.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Really sorry to hear this, I hope it all works out. But it sure is good they have things like the jaws of life now for those situations.
I hope the "lady" who was running from the police and hit your sister also gets charged with vehicular assault.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. They are deeply appreciated by Gurn, myself, and the rest of our family in this time of crisis.

Larry

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayers sent every day... I hope a speedy and full recovery..

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HI everyone we just got back from the hospital, things are about the same. The waiting is the hardest. Thanks for everyones prayers and keep it up she and we all need it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts