Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called Walmart to check on my 717M2. It was shipped out today :D :D I have been worse than a kid waiting for Christmas. Tomray told me it was worth the wait, and I cant wait to send some rounds down range and some rabbits and squirrles to the happy hunting ground. A semi-auto in the 17M2, just the medicine!!! :D Should have it in hand early next week :D

·
Registered
932 Posts
Just the medicine for Big Medicine. Way to go Big Med, you'll be giving those squirrels a bad time with that rig. You'll really like that hm2 cartridge.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a NEF Sportster in the M2 and just love it, but I have been waiting months for this baby!! A semi-auto laser death gun :shock: the rabbits wont be safe :wink: I think it will be off the chart on the fun scale.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Report to follow next week for sure Sarge. If there is any daylight left the day I get it home it will get shot that day :D The price at Walmart was $179.00 so if any of you fellas are thinking about one dont get gouged.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i bought a savage mark 2 17m2 back in the spring and have been shootin the crap out of it. i been dieing for the leaves to come off here so i can do some squack huntin with it. i also think it will be the cats meow in the feild.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts