Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure I know, probably not the best time to be buying rimfires, but I have been wanting a .22 Mag for some time now.

Well back the first week of Jan. right after Christmas and low on cash I stumbled up on this 25MN at a LGS, so I put it in layaway. This past Sat. I finally went and picked her up, made in '95, same year as my 25N.

Got to shoot it a little Sun.:biggrin:Shooting beer cans at 75yds. no problem, but will be scoping in the very near future. Well heres a couple pics. of it and one with its sister.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very Nice can,t have too many

Reactions: Pereira

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
Hey P,

Fine pair of Marlins, in "both" the (.22) rimfire calibers!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Congrats on a nice pair of rifles!

·
Premium Member
15,420 Posts
very nice
congrats

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Very nice pair, and the same year too!. Got a 25 MN earlier this year myself and love it. What are you thinking as far as a scope? Mine came with a cheap Centerpoint 3x9 and I replaced it with a cheap BSA straight 4x32. It's a bit more clear but I think the 22 mag need more magnification.............or maybe it's my old eyes...........either way I'm going to try something else, just don't know what yet. What's riding on the 25N?

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks kraynky, the N is a real tack driver, even with that cheap BSA 3x9. I'm not sure what I'm going to put on it, but thinking maybe a 4x12, just have to see what I can find. I hoping the MN turns out to be as sweet as the N. I'll let you know. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Nice rifles, happy shootin'.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice Set !

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks fellas for the kind words.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I had one just like that but sold it last month because mag ammo has not been available around here for a year now. :( Mine was a tack driver with Maxi-Mag ammo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts