Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I like the contrast. Congrats on a nice looking rifle.

Reactions: duxnbucks

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
I haven't seen that before, however I don't mind the look atall.
Congrats Dux.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
Congrats,
that’s a fine lookin’ rifle

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
i had one but sold it. i killed several deer with it, it liked 200 gr. sierra and RL7

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Looks good! Good the loading gate just have the blueing worn off??

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Nice looking Marlin. NE Texas does not have too many 35's or Marlins other than 30-30 around. I did see a 375 Marlin in Texarkana about 5 or 6 years ago and always kicked myself for not paying the Gander Mt. price. I did find a BB94 in 375 recently at the Texarkana gun show. I really like it so far. I hope you are having an easier time getting supplies than I am.

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
arkie, my dad has a bb94 in 375 win. damn fine rifle! i also have a t/c contender barrel in 375 win also. jack of pawns in longview tx has plenty of powder.(they limit you to 3 different pounds a day) local gunshow had plenty of powder ($28.00lb) & primers($30.00 k) flatnose bullets & brass cases are the hardest thing to find.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I miss Jack of Pawns. The last two years I worked, I was traveling NE Texas and discovered them. I bought most of my supplies there for a while. Now that I am retired I have to try to go to enough gun shows to buy supplies. That does get expensive when you end up buying guns.

Reactions: dpe.ahoy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts