Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to quit messing around with other bows nothing I mean nothing shoots as good for me as a Blackwidow three peace takedown bow. I sold all but one of my none Blackwidow bows and it to will be sold. Ordered this beauty it is a CHX takedown Black and White Ebony I ordered it all wood no phenolic and no red. She shoots great and we're I'm looking very quiet love this bow. It will be my 3D and backup hunting bow. Widow.
IMG_20170731_202655187_HDR.jpg IMG_20170731_202603562_HDR.jpg IMG_20170731_202629887.jpg IMG_20170731_202641430.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[email protected] 56" long love my short bows same specs as my other one my main hunting bow. I sold my other backup widow with same specs it did not have my name on it the two I have do. The pics do not do this bow justice it is amazing looking. Widow

Reactions: vt4ster and moofy07

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys was just out shooting her and it was shooting amazingly well a keeper for sure. The think I like about there bows is how forgiving they are even when I mess up it still hits good. Widow

Reactions: Kendawg and vt4ster

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Wish I lived closer to ya! I would love to shoot it, as I've never shot a BW bow of any kind. I've had some high dollar custom recurves, back when I could pull a 60-65 pounder. I've only got three now, a 50 lb Browning set up for bowfishing and a couple of older Bear recurves, one at 50lbs and one at 30lbs. That 30 is a fun stump shooter, when I can pull it back. My left shoulder hurts thinking about it on days like today.

That is a handsome Bow! Congratulations! Looking forward to your "harvest" photos.

Reactions: Widow
1 - 14 of 14 Posts