Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just found this sight and just picked up a 1994 336 .35 Remington the other day and wanted to share with you guys, just mounted a cheap scope on her(not in the pictures). im a bit of a marlin fanatic and I also have a 1979 336 30-30 that shoots as good as my bolt guns!!! thanks for looking guys!

30-30 top and .35 bottom

all of my marlins so far! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to Marlin Owners! That IS a fine start you have on your collection! Good looking firearms. DP

·
Banned
8,174 Posts
Nice collection you got going on there.Three nice JMs.Stay away from the Remlins!

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Welcome to the MO! Glad to have ya here, and thats a nice group of shootin stock ya got there!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Really nice start.

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
good lookin' rifles. congrats

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
A very nice set...I hope you find the 35Rem a precise hole driller like your 30-30 is

Reactions: dpe.ahoy

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas! You will love that 35. I was in the Little Rock Bass Pro yesterday and they had a nice stack of Remington in .35 and 45/70. I bought some 22's too. Still no reloading supplies to speak of though. The only powder for the 35 was Lever. I may try it to save my Varget for the other calibers i use it in.

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Good start, bad addiction:biggrin:

Reactions: oleroy

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Nice, your Marlins have good company....they are happy guys or gals. Welcome to Marlin Owners from SC.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Thats a nice set of 336'ers you got there.... Welcome from Southern Hellifornia

Doc

·
Registered
428 Posts
You picked 3 good ones to start with. Can you feel it yet? You may not just yet, but wait...... Soon there will be 4, 4 will be 5..... I've learned you can't fight it (Marlinitis), so at least have fun with it. Lots of different models and calibers choose from.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!Nice rifles you got there!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts