Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up my new 1894 CST from my FFL last week. I am impressed and very happy with the rifle, flawless fit and finished. Function test at the range last weekend with no hickup of any kind (50 rounds of PMC Bronze .357 Mag 158 gr JSP). I plan to modify the rifle for more modern look and function.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like a beautiful rifle. Glad to hear that you're pleased with one of the new Marlin's. 357 mag. is a fun round to play with and can be used in many ways.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Sweet looking 1894 CST,congrats!:star:

·
Registered
183 Posts
“More modern look and function”? What does the OP mean by that? Picatinny rail? Laser sight? Extended magazine? Muzzle brake? Tactical stock? Scope with a 50mm objective? Vertical forend hand grip? Camo paint job? Enquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
“More modern look and function”? What does the OP mean by that? Picatinny rail? Laser sight? Extended magazine? Muzzle brake? Tactical stock? Scope with a 50mm objective? Vertical forend hand grip? Camo paint job? Enquiring minds want to know!
I'd call it "modern urban rifle" project. 🙂
M-Lok hand guard, M-Lok ammo sleeves, cheekpiece riser. Upgrade trigger set, loading gate and magazine follower. Add XS sight rail and a red dot sight.
Few of the parts have arrived and installed.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I've seen and held the CST. I already had the CSBL so I opted for the 1895Trapper instead of the CST.
The 'Tactical' forearm looks great on a black-stocked rifle (better than the factory forearm imho).
I'm liking what you're doing to it! :top:

·
Premium Member
18,004 Posts
Is there a light on there somewhere? :bandit:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts