Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like a beautiful rifle. Glad to hear that you're pleased with one of the new Marlin's. 357 mag. is a fun round to play with and can be used in many ways.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Sweet looking 1894 CST,congrats!:star:

·
Registered
196 Posts
“More modern look and function”? What does the OP mean by that? Picatinny rail? Laser sight? Extended magazine? Muzzle brake? Tactical stock? Scope with a 50mm objective? Vertical forend hand grip? Camo paint job? Enquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
“More modern look and function”? What does the OP mean by that? Picatinny rail? Laser sight? Extended magazine? Muzzle brake? Tactical stock? Scope with a 50mm objective? Vertical forend hand grip? Camo paint job? Enquiring minds want to know!
I'd call it "modern urban rifle" project. 🙂
M-Lok hand guard, M-Lok ammo sleeves, cheekpiece riser. Upgrade trigger set, loading gate and magazine follower. Add XS sight rail and a red dot sight.
Few of the parts have arrived and installed.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I've seen and held the CST. I already had the CSBL so I opted for the 1895Trapper instead of the CST.
The 'Tactical' forearm looks great on a black-stocked rifle (better than the factory forearm imho).
I'm liking what you're doing to it! :top:

·
Premium Member
18,009 Posts
Is there a light on there somewhere? :bandit:

·
Registered
149 Posts
OP, what handguard is that, and where did you find those ammo sleeves? Thanks, and your rifle looks great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts