Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven is a 10 month-old bundle of joy who's already had several surgeries. Her stomach and intestines are not functioning correctly and doctors are running out of options to treat her. I think the Great Physician is the only hope for we really have at this time and we would appreciate your prayers for her and her family (father is stationed in Germany with the Navy, while wife and 2 children are here in the states). Jesus said where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I will be with them...If they agree about anything they ask for, it will be done. I have rarely seen a forum with more agreement than this one and as we are together on-line I have confidence in our faith, agreement, and our Great and awesome God. Thank you so much for your prayer and may God bless you beyond measure as you support Haven in this way. RP

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I'll pray for the healing of haven I know he can do it. Id bet we get two or three gathered in this thread

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Prayers sent out for Haven and her family. The bible says we have not because we ask not. We know Father that you are able to perform miracles and healing that we cannot begin to understand, We come together as a body of believers and just ask that you would bring healing to this child and comfort her family, we ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all so much!!! I was excited to see your responses so quickly and sense the genuine concern and faith they conveyed. I had to fight back the tears as I read your notes realizing that He is indeed capable of doing, what to us, is impossible. God bless you!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayer's sent

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Prayers sent for Haven and family.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Prayers are sent for Haven to be healed. Jesus looks after all those who can not speak for themselves. May our prayers comfort you and your family. Marla

·
Registered
421 Posts
Prayers gone out for little Haven and family. We know this, that children are very precious to the creater of the universe. I will especially lift up prayers to her daddy also. Once being in the Navy, I know how challenging it can be, to be so far away and not be able to do much.

My heart goes out to parents, when it comes to health and well being of their children.

Lonerider

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
Haven, and her family are in my Prayers.

Tom

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
MULEMAN said:
Prayers sent out for Haven and her family. The bible says we have not because we ask not. We know Father that you are able to perform miracles and healing that we cannot begin to understand, We come together as a body of believers and just ask that you would bring healing to this child and comfort her family, we ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.
AMEN!! May God Bless little Haven and I pray that the Great Physician will little Haven and May God Bless the family!!Will pray for little Haven daily that Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ works his miracles on this precious baby!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dr. A, I did a double take when I saw the picture with your posting (assume a picture of you, family member or friend). It looks so much like my son, Haven's Daddy, that when I showed it to some family members, they asked how his picture got on the internet. We have an almost identical picture of him kissing a fish that he had caught. By the way I'm called Doc P by many of my Navy family. Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns. I will keep you updated on what God is doing with Haven.

·
Registered
20,300 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Prayers sent for Haven and your entire family. God Bless you all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts