1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Cool Dallased, what is the story on it?

·
Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Super find! Congrats! And the story is?........

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super find! Congrats! And the story is?........
Been watching it on ebay for a couple of months. No activity but the starting money was pretty silly. Showed up with "make an offer" so I did make an offer considerably lower and forgot about it. Next day I have a message that I am the winner. Go figure. Sure was no skill in this acquisition. But it is cool. I am pretty sure it has never been used. No marks anywhere. Just some fading in the finishes etc. It goes with my Marlin razor blades. I have been looking for something like this every since I contracted Marlinitis. Why??? No clue. Guess cause I could.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Been watching it on ebay for a couple of months. No activity but the starting money was pretty silly. Showed up with "make an offer" so I did make an offer considerably lower and forgot about it. Next day I have a message that I am the winner. Go figure. Sure was no skill in this acquisition. But it is cool. I am pretty sure it has never been used. No marks anywhere. Just some fading in the finishes etc. It goes with my Marlin razor blades. I have been looking for something like this every since I contracted Marlinitis. Why??? No clue. Guess cause I could.
It's good that it found a home where it will be loved.

·
Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Glad you were able to get it! That's a great add to any Marlin Collection.

·
Registered
935 Posts
That is awesome, congratulations on picking that up. Best of all USA showing in the picture.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you folks. It is really neat, but as mentioned in another forum, I do not have a Marlin addiction. I can quit anytime I want. That being said I think I should do a Marlin family photo with the pocket knife, Marlin double edge razor blade pack, and a half dozen or so rifles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts