Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And we stopped in one of our LGS...

There where 2 Model 60's... One a 1989 with LSHO and a BSA 3x7x20 wide view scope and one a 1983... Marked $129.95 each... I asked best price out the door and he said either one $110.00 plus tax...

I asked how much for both together out the door and the owner of the store overheard and said $180.00 for both out the door... My Lady said YES, she bought both... Oh well, at least I'll get to shoot them... Oh, and clean and repair them too... :embarassed:

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
219 Posts
Agreed, you have a good woman, and that's a great deal. Does the '83 have the "LSHO"? I have an '85, '86, and '90(last yr of the long tube).
A couple sites you should look at, if you haven't already.
www.diproductsinc.com and www.mcarbo.com
Mcarbo has trigger springs, recoil springs, buffer, e clips, etc.
DIP has trigger guard and trigger, scope rails, charging handles.
I recommend them both.
Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great find and price! Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took both apart last night and cleaned the innards... One was filthy and one was fairly clean... No parts were needed... Cleaned and oiled both and took them to the range today... They both functioned and shot perfectly... 60 rounds each, perfect feeding and ejecting!

Wooohoooo!

·
Registered
21,196 Posts
Congrats on both accounts!

Reactions: Scorpiusb

·
Administrator
30,718 Posts
And we stopped in one of our LGS...

There where 2 Model 60's... One a 1989 with LSHO and a BSA 3x7x20 wide view scope and one a 1983... Marked $129.95 each... I asked best price out the door and he said either one $110.00 plus tax...

I asked how much for both together out the door and the owner of the store overheard and said $180.00 for both out the door... My Lady said YES, she bought both... Oh well, at least I'll get to shoot them... Oh, and clean and repair them too... :embarassed:

View attachment 723376

Well, at least you know you're still good for something.:flute: ............ considering, it could be worse, Bart. :laugh:

Great deal and even better they both passed your range test with flying colors.

Jack

Reactions: Scorpiusb

·
Super Moderator
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Agreed, you have a good woman, and that's a great deal. Does the '83 have the "LSHO"? I have an '85, '86, and '90(last yr of the long tube).
A couple sites you should look at, if you haven't already.
www.diproductsinc.com and www.mcarbo.com
Mcarbo has trigger springs, recoil springs, buffer, e clips, etc.
DIP has trigger guard and trigger, scope rails, charging handles.
I recommend them both.
Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Well, the 83 does not have LSHO...

I have DIP trigger guard on one of my Ladies other Model 60's along with a charging handle and a spare trigger guard in case one breaks... Also have a couple of Model 60's with BKL Tech scope mounts... Not sure on the spring kits yet as I'm looking hard at KAT triggers...

Here is a pic of one with the BKL scope mount...

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Air gun

Reactions: Matt_H

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Took both apart last night and cleaned the innards... One was filthy and one was fairly clean... No parts were needed... Cleaned and oiled both and took them to the range today... They both functioned and shot perfectly... 60 rounds each, perfect feeding and ejecting!

Wooohoooo!

Now that's what they I'm talking about!!
Long live the Marlin model 60 !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.