Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as soon as I logged on this afternoon. I hope this email finds all well. I am going back to work part time next Wed the 1st. Thanks again for all the emails and prayers. Nice post by Doc Sharptail and maybe I'll see Vall instaed of his hands holding some type of junk rifle. (jealousy coming out there!) I also would like to plug for shum8 as he is a great person. Tune in next week for!!!!!!!!! moodyholler

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Moodyholler,
I am very happy for you my friend. I know that you have gone through some rough uncertain times recently BUT I see that you have recovered nicely and I know that you look forward to going back to work. I try to visit the Collector's Forum every day and even though I am just a novice, I still enjoy the posts by you, Vall, and others. My continued Prayers go out for You and your family in hopes that you will be able to really enjoy this great Board to the maximum.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Great News moody..

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Moody! I'm glad this place is back up and running. Lotsa good folks in here. The temporary board was interesting, but this is home for me!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

1 - 4 of 4 Posts