Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i just bought the camp 45 in my picture for 700. I knew nothing about it, just knew it wasnt common and i love my model 60. Fired 4 shots with virtually no buffer, the gun shop never looked before they put 6 mags through it. 4th shot in, a chunk of wood breaks off below reciever. Long story short i do my research and buy new buffer and a 21 pound wolff spring. I took apart the trigger assembly.......and that's why im here. Cant get it back together. Looked at videos, but mine is different. My serial number starts with 4500, so i think its a first model?? Only saw newer model videos, ones without the trigger block plate it looked like. So my question is, where's a video with a great view of an older model trigger assembly, or where's a great Marlin gunsmith. Ive come to love this rifle, after all the pain and only 4 shots. Those shots were dead on. Side note, im having the original stock fixed as i type, by a great carpenter/shooter. Would buy the pistol grip one, but i live in CT...

Thanks for reading, any help appreciated

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

Some one will be along soon to help you out with that.

Reactions: cajun56

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from N.H. Not sure if this helps. If not, someone will be along that will have your answer.

I managed to find an original manual on ebay, but thank you. Also, that schematic is for a newer one, it doesnt show the trigger block. Ill post a picture of mine thar does after work. Thanks for the welcomes guys

·
Registered
260 Posts
If your carpenter cannot fix the stock...I know a guy in New Hampshire with a used camp carbine stock for sale for under $100.....

Reactions: cajun56
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.