Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Wow, congratulations! I will have to check this out. I remember how excited I was when I got my first magazine article published. Well done!

Reactions: 44LVR

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey guys and gals,

I wanted you to know the second in the Hitwoman series - Husband of Hitwoman - will be available on Amazon September 7th!

Also on B&N, Powell's, Walmart, Target, plus many others I don't even know about. ;)

Husband of a Hitwoman.jpg

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congratulations on the second book! I really liked the first book and will absolutely be reading this one!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great read! Loved everything about this one! Congrats again!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Wow, you've already finished, Mike?

Thank you for reading both novels! Just to let you know, I have a contract for the third in the series - Sanctioned Hitwoman - to be released in June of 2021, because a stand alone will be released in February.

Would it be asking too much to see if you could leave a review for me on Amazon? Reviews are an author's lifeblood!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh man, I was hoping the third would be sooner. Already left a review on amazon.

Loved the way you included the Marlin. Made perfect sense when in the up country.

A standalone? Anything similar to the series?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I saw the review. Thank you so very much!

Not similar as in a Hitwoman, but I guarantee you'll enjoy it as much as what you've read thus far. This's about an underground fighter who leaves the game, only to be taunted by ghosts of fights past, and finds out no matter how far one flees he can't get away. It takes place in northwest Montana and involves heavy fists, a 3 screw .45 Ruger, and a Winchester LW in .45-70! Also a damsel in distress, although I think we can agree there wasn't one in both of the ones you've read. :sneaky:

Edited to mention, I think you'll enjoy the third in the Hitwoman series and will understand its title. Sanctioned Hitwoman!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sorry my review is a little lame. I'm not good at writing them. The new book sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to it. I hope your cowboy guns do as well against the modern weapons as they did book 2! A damsel in distress is definitely not something you'd think about J!! Maybe Julia a little sometimes but not much. The rest of the women have been strong, awesome characters, too. From your bio I'm guessing that's the kind of women you grew up around. I grew up on a farm in northern Ohio and most of the women I knew didn't take any crap, either, so it felt normal and comforting when reading.

I like the title of the third Hitwoman. Goes great with the ending of the 2nd.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Your review was wonderful, and I thought you did a very good job. I can't thank you enough!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts