Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for prayer is difficult but my family and I have no other source as good a God. I have been out of work for nearly two years and it's now creating a severe hardship on my family.

I have had face to face interviews which I know are preventing me from getting the job. Most companies are looking for your fresh IT talent, which I am not. I am current knowledge packaged in an older wrapping paper.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey Deadwood Pike,

Prayer sent. May He grant you the job you need.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Prayers sent!

Reactions: Deadwood Pike

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Prayers sent for you and yours, DP.

Sometimes people go for flash over true quality.

I'm praying someone near you appreciates what you have to offer, and gives you a chance.

Brocky

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Prayers for a quick reboot of your career -- somebody is looking as hard for you as you are for them! John

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Prayers on the way.

But if this will also help, back in the '70's I was out of regular work for 1 1/2 years during the recession of the mid-70's. I got pretty fed up with the whole employment industry and decided to start to work for myself. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Bill

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
We extend our prayers to you and your family

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Don't despair Pike, I have not walked in your shoe's, but I try to imagine myself in that situation, although gut wrenching as it is try and maintain a positive outlook and explore different options. You are not alone, I know I speak for other members here In saying feel free to pm any of us, given the vast expanse of all the members here reach out and maybe we can give you a feel on possible work in the different area's we reside in.
God Bless

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.