Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is to horse-pack for two weeks in the west. Don't know where, the when is hopefully in the year 2012 (that sounds kinda odd).

I would like to travel by horse through some beautiful western country, camping, more or less playing at being an early 20th century explorer in the west, hunting for the table is not a neccesity, but would be welcome if possible.

Why in 6 or so years? First off, I am moving to a new area and new employment - it will probably take that long to recover all that I had as far as financial security, home town establishment, and vacation time. And to do this, I will have to work myself into a physical shape to be able to successfully enjoy the trip. The movie "Ciy Slickers" comes to mind, but I don't want to herd cattle, just wander with a purpose.

That's my plan, gonna take some work to accomplish.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hold on to your dreams because without dreams life is meaningless. Check out the post Mountainman. I think it is in the BigBore forum. They have a Mountainman rondevous every summer and it sounds like it would be something to take in on your journey. :D :D :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts