Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Like others said they grow up fast. That model 700 is named "hers" I assume 😄 Good to se those pictures.

DEP

yeah she claims it, lol. i already gave my 7-08 to my son, so i guess i'll have to borrow "her's" now.
Dad gave her a 660 Rem in 243 before he died. I drug that rifle around for 12 years and it was beat up pretty bad. He cleaned it up and re finished the stock.
i gave them both some of Dad's knives.

Nothing like being able to hunt on your own property !! Here we like to go on private property where we can use a handgun. A 357 mag or 41 or 44 will all do fine. Last time I went I took my 50cal AR which was a bit too much.

Took my daughter hunting on the back side of our property this morning. We saw a doe but she got by us. Later this sow came out. My daughter made a real nice shot on her and now we have some good meat in the freezer.

View attachment 828819
A great picture you both will look at years from now, and relive that fond memorie, it`s beautiful, thanks for sharing...

Took my daughter hunting on the back side of our property this morning. We saw a doe but she got by us. Later this sow came out. My daughter made a real nice shot on her and now we have some good meat in the freezer.

View attachment 828819
I'm betting that you are more proud than your daughter is. Congratulations! She is a beauty. The pig ain't bad.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.