·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arm Sleep Nap Leg Photography
Give me a snuggle Dad. Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal
When's Daddy coming home. Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
I want a treat.

Diesel and Poot are both Lab and pitbull mix. They are Brother and Sister. They are 4 years old. I use Diesel the male for dove hunting and blood tracking deer if necessary. Moma wont let me hunt Poot what a shame she is the smartest of the two.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Looks like good friends.

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Good stuff Gabby. I can't imagine our home without our pets.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cat Mammal Siamese Vertebrate Small to medium-sized cats
Lou is the skinny little beagle and that's my Tippy Tat who just recently passed we also have a big Siamese cat named Big Boy. Big Boy is getting long in the tooth. We have had him for 4 years and I would say he was 5 or better when we found him. He was believed to be the pet of someone who had died while working on a double wide near our last residence And no longer had a master and had been running wild for over 2 years He was a huge declawed and neutered cat. He weighed over 12 pounds. This picture makes him look skinny but he is not. He has lost a little weight possibly because of age. They are our family now that our kids have moved out.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That pig is cute .A lady bought some of our property and built a 2 story house at the edge of the marsh. She spent over $200,000.00 just building a road with a bridge to get to where she wanted to put her house. She then spent another $ 250,000.00 on the house. This woman had written a children's book called Churchill and I. The book was about her supposed Pot Bellied pig. I had never been in this ladies house before that day.The Sheriff called me and requested me to respond to her house to assist with an emergency. When I arrived I used the back door entrance as is a custom in or area. I walked past her in ground swimming pool and noticed it had several cottonmouth's laying out by the pool. She greeted me by hollering out the upstairs window telling me to go to the front garage door. I did so and she took be upstairs by a rear stair well. When we where upstairs I noticed that the top half of the house was all real tile flooring. She told me that she had it done that way because when Churchill was a piglet he had accidents on the floor. She gave me a quick up stair tour, showing one room that was mostly all tile even the walls. It was a shower room. One bay for her and another bay with a short divider for Churchill. I was getting a little werided out and finally asked what the problem was. She told me that Churchhill had tried to walk down the stairs instead of using the elevator, and had got trapped between floors on a landing. Okay I thought I'll just go down there and pick him up and carry him back up stairs. When I got down there her pot bellied pig looked more like a spotted Poland China with a deformed up turned nose. He weighed over 300 pounds. He did not like going up or down and had become highly agitated and wound up ****ting all over my uniform while I was attempting to push one way or another. I finally asked her for several beach towels which I tied together and slide them under his front shoulder's. I am a small 5 ft 8 inch one hundred sixty pound guy. When I straddled this hog my feet just barely touched the ground. I would try to lift his front feet up and place them on a top step then get behind him and push, this did not work either. I decided to go down the stairs with him. Again I straddled him and got both front feet on a step heading down. When I did the same with the next step his short little legs folded back under him and down we went, I was actually still riding him when we reached the bottom. He was squealing like the GEICO pig. She said he really liked that. I went back home and got into another uniform and went back on patrol. About an hour latter she called the Sheriff again and said she needed help with Churchill again. This time I was 40 miles away so I called her by phone. She told me that Churchill had got into the elevator and had some how pushed the button and started down and had got stuck between floors. I got smart and told her to call her elevator man. Latter that evening while sitting on my deck I saw the elevator man leaving and he stopped at my house and told me about his ordeal and I laughed and told him about the pig in a blanket deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.