Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my order of 5 boxes of Hornady 265 fp and now I can stop messing around with other bullets. I was getting worried I was not going to get any, I also got 2 lbs of H4198. Now I will sleep at night. Steve! ;D ;D

·
Registered
8,204 Posts
Its amazing how bad you feel when you can't get ammo and how good you feel when you have it. I have had some sleepless nights wondering. I know how you felt.

Regards
Horseshoe

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
375 Win
wow those 270 gr are sure moving out at 2380fps, good thump both ends I,d say.
Dirty-.Thirty
Yes I hear you my boat usually sinks too, All I can say is the stars must have been lined up. Steve!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
nail said:
I just got my order of 5 boxes of Hornady 265 fp and now I can stop messing around with other bullets. I was getting worried I was not going to get any, I also got 2 lbs of H4198. Now I will sleep at night. Steve! ;D ;D
Who had those in stock?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My boat came it to, wife talked me into going to a yard sale with her. She didn't find anything but I found 500 rds of once fired 444 and 45-70, got the whole thing for 50.00. The lady even throwed in a bunch of 06 and 308, just to get rid of them, about 800 rds total. Now all I have to do is sort,decap and clean. I will have to find a hiding place to keep them away from my son.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts