Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag a couple weeks ago and have been waiting on the scope to put it all together.
I went with a Bushnell Elite 2X6X32 scope. So far playing around with it in the house,,,I like it. As you can see the gun is used,, but it still has plenty of miles left on it. It still feels pretty tight and the trigger is clean and crisp.
Im going to the range tomorrow and set the scope at 25yds. Ill take it to the hunting club one day this week and fine tune it at 100 yards.
Look out hogs,,,,the new "Ham Slamma" is coming to get'ya!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That ought to do the trick for you. Congrats on the score. With that scope you should have some tight groups- let us know how it does if you would.

M

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
That is nice!!!!! It will definitely lay the hogs down!!!!!

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Congrats, looks like you are ready to rock!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive never had one problem with it O.T. I've put down plenty of hogs with it and a few deer. The gun is very accurate! Longest kill shot so far with it is about 85 yards.

Thanks Bowtie.

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
That second photo make the barrel look a mile long! :biggrin:

Should turn out to be an impressive hunting handgun. Congrats. Love the name "Ham Slamma"

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
The 7.5" versions are always more popular but I think the Super Redhawk looks best with the 9.5" :biggrin:

Just like yours, sans scope.

Mines hanging out with my 629 here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.