Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my jm stainless guide this summer and decided she needed some work. I saw another members gun that was done by ranger point and I loved the work.

I contacted Adam at Ranger Point Precision he was very helpful so I sent her in. Work I had done was action slicked, trigger job, barrel cut to 16.25, site break, and re-finish stock. Adams quote of about 6 weeks was spot on. I can't wait to get it back and he just sent me pics this morning and man she is looking super sexy can't wait to get her back and test her out. Thank you Adam you did a great job.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411229468.756251.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411229486.022607.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411229506.575963.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I forgot to mention I had it gunkoted black with stainless accents and a better recoil pad added.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have preferred he not send pics if it were mine. I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting on that beauty. Where's the Xanax ?
Hah I know it's a lose lose either way I was biting my nails wanting to see it and now that I did I'm wanting it back even more. The days are gonna go by slow

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks fantastic - thanks for sharing.

Reactions: mikemax1

·
Registered
594 Posts
Very nice job on a very nice gun, I like it a lot. Thanks or sharing.

Team 45-70 #1214
cajunjojhn

" This is America." " Everyone's got a bone to pick."

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
that’s a fine lookin’ rifle

Mail Attachment flag.gif

Reactions: mikemax1
1,875 Posts
Beautiful looking rig! Those silver accents are really set off well against the gunkote. Congrats!

This configuration should be added as a standard configuration at the RPP website.
Great to connect again Gearhounds! Mike's config was our Marlin Classic Custom with performance package and muzzle brake (welded on).

Sent from my iPhone using Outdoor Forums

·
Registered
20,515 Posts
That is one suweeeeeeeeet lookin' Marlin!:tee: That gets added to my bucket list for sure!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts