Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my '94's, the .357 is the one my young wife bought
out from under my nose. She wouldn't even let me have it put in my name. I had a CHL and she hadn't got her's yet, but she used my money. Oh well, she's cute enough to get away with it.
Mutt

Marlin '94 .45 Colt
Marlin '94 .357

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Be grateful, you have a young wife who appreciates a great lever gun! Could be far worse! ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Very nice. Any pics of your cute young wife?

·
Premium Member
18,033 Posts
coonhound said:
Very nice. Any pics of your cute young wife?
Great minds think alike.

Dirty ones, too. 8)

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
PJ &quakaholic, at least she likes Marlins, can't be all bad. Y'all take care, John.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Everybody has been telling you, Mutt, how lucky you are to have a wife who shares the Marlinitis affliction. But I'm here to tell you from long years of experience that this arrangement will cost you far more than any of these blokes realize. Never again will you be able to sneak up on, and buy, one gun by itself. You will only be able to buy them two at a time.......one for you and one for her. So, maybe it's time to be asking yourself that age-old Clint Eastwood question, "Do you feel lucky?"

·
Premium Member
18,033 Posts
41Retro said:
Never again will you be able to sneak up on, and buy, one gun by itself. You will only be able to buy them two at a time.......one for you and one for her.
That's not been my experience with having a Marlin Partner. We often like the same guns, but don't each require our own. If one is favored by both of us, there's no harm in adding a second, but it's not mandatory. The hardest part of many days has been opening up the vault, and deciding which Marlin is coming out to play that day. If she takes the one I was going to take, I have plenty more.

But the best thing about having a CFO who likes to shoot is that the Ammo Budget moves a lot higher on the "Priorities" List! :D

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
You dateing again John? :eek:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Lets keep things appropriate here, a picture of the young wife holding the rifle. ;)

·
Premium Member
18,033 Posts
Oz said:
You dateing again John? :eek:
Nah, no time for that. Too busy with other things. Maybe when the kid goes off to college or into the military I'll start stalking dating again. 8)

I'm not as keen on finding a future ex-wife as I used to be. ::)

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
papajohn said:
Great minds think alike.

Dirty ones, too. 8)
If it wasn't for gutters ,I would have no place for my mind ;D

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Just gotta change the subject. Nice rifles.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
papajohn said:
Maybe when the kid goes off to college or into the military I'll start stalking dating again. 8)
bwahahahaha

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
papajohn, if I had a young wife, a kiss from her and a cold glass of water would kill me at my age!!!!! Forty years ago when my wife and I were
married, she was young!
358 Win

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Good Lord... forty years ago a lot of things were different for a lot of us. In fact forty years ago I had hair.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts