Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have noticed there are a lot of Motorcycle Riders who are also members of Marlin Owners. Guys if you own and ride a bike Harley or otherwise please post your sweet thing here. Let us see how she looks and tell us about her. PLEASE !!! :beerglass:

This is open for all Motor Cycles not Just Harley. Want to make that Clear. Thanks Guys/Gals:vollkommenauf:

This is my 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited Edition. I have owned a motor cycle since 1958 and never been with out one. Just never looked back.

2011 Harley Ultra.jpg 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited Edition (2).jpg 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited Edition (3).jpg Born to Ride
444GS2

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is one Awesome looking bike. I love that color. I am in the process of buying a new 2013 Heritage it is that color. yours is metal flake is it not. I should have mine by this weekend. I will post some pictures on Monday. I will be picking it up in the morning.
Have a great time with it this weekend. I'll bet you don't have just 56 miles on it by Monday.. LOL

Have a safe one
444GS2

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roy

This was my 2001 Fat Boy. I sold it and bought the Ultra Limited. This was a fun bike. I had it tricked out in Willy G logo. She had over 35,000 when I sold her and never had to do a thing but change the oil every 3,000 Great Bike 01 Harley.jpg Harley Fat Boy 2001.jpg 2001 Fat Boy.jpg 01 Harley Fat Boy.jpg The Oil spots are not from my bike but from a neighbors car. LOL

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Myself and Harley Heritage Softail.jpg Just Picked up this 2013 Heritage on 4/26/2013

·
Premium Member
7,975 Posts
View attachment 60560 Just Picked up this 2013 Heritage on 4/26/2013
Dang Buck ... you like a BadAzzz in leather sitting on an awesome bike. I know diddly about bikes but I know I like looking at them and show the respect they deserve on the roadways. I occasionally rode my oldest brother's HD back in the day and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on your new bike Buck :congrats:.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Not a HD, but fast as you want to go. I painted this with old school flames and all House of Kolor candies. 28 coats of color. 650 Suzuki engine, the rest is just piece's threw together from parts laying around the shop.:biggrin:
Mark and Sherrons anniv. 017.jpg Mark and Sherrons anniv. 018.jpg Mark and Sherrons anniv. 019.jpg Mark and Sherrons anniv. 020.jpg

·
Registered
13,434 Posts
rob42049,
So, I'm guessing that finger is your IQ, yes?
No,Sir. That's the number of American made parts on your Honda-Davidson. I was a professional mechanic prior to my retirement,and worked on every brand of bike in an independent repair shop.. Your modern H-D has a large percentage of Japanese and Chinese assemblies imported and assembled here in Harley's plants. Every part on my bikes are American,bought carefully,and assembled at home. I am assuming you built and maintain your ride.

Would you buy a Marlin made in Japan or China?

Rob

1 - 20 of 436 Posts