Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though we know the end is near and none of us live forever, there is a big spot of emptiness when if happens.

Just posting to remind everyone to appreciate their loved ones while they have the chance to do so.

Thanks to all the members here that make life a little easier to deal with.

Sincerely, Richard... AKA RHP

·
Administrator
30,804 Posts
My sincere condolences. Prayers sent for you and family.

Jack

Reactions: MidBigWest

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Deepest sympathies sent from Goldthwaite, TX! God be with you and all the family! John

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Our daughter-in-law just lost her mother. They had a very bad relationship for many years do to her addiction to alcohol and bad decisions as a mother. Only in the past few months had they begun to put their differences aside and share valuable time together. Unfortunately, almost as soon as their relationship improved, she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. How sad both of them felt. They were able to part on loving terms.
Your comment about appreciating loved ones while we have a chance is so true.
Prayers sent for you and your family.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Condolences to you and your family. Like the song, "I'll Always Love my Mama" says, you only get one.
My Mom passed 11 years ago. Her doctor advised me that she wouldn't last 14 days, and she passed 10 days later. She met her fate with such grace and inner strength, it helped us all to get through it.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
So sorry for your loss, mine has been gone for over 50 years,still miss her. A boy's mother is the best friend you'll ever have............

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
Gods grace is sufficient, my daddy died in 96 and my mama in 04 last year my 5 year younger sister died unexpectedly. Gods grace is enough, look towards him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss, RHP. I know the pain. It will be ten years Monday that my mother passed. I put off visiting her in Virginia the weekend before she passed for an overtime opportunity. I never spoke to her again. So, yes, enjoy all the time you can while you have it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.