1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Nice I hope it was not msrp you gave for it.
I looked into those from my understanding it is an overgrown 715.
Still a good solid platform either way.

Reactions: mjadams61

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
If I didn't have 2 ARs already, I'd buy that one. I have been admiring it for some home now. Lemme know now it shoots.

Papalote

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice I hope it was not msrp you gave for it.
I looked into those from my understanding it is an overgrown 715.
Still a good solid platform either way.
Oh heck no my wife would had shot me with it when it came in:ahhhhh:I got for around 675 and I got it on the 180 layaway plan but I will get it out before that.

Reactions: MidBigWest

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I made my final payment on the rifle to Buds and now waiting on payment processing and shipping to my FFL and that could take up to 7 business days. If curious I paid the total of 682.89 for it the non cash price. Way below what the MSRP is.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just got the tracking from Buds, rifle will be delivered to my FFL this friday:biggrin:. And will convince wife to drop me at my sisters and her boyfriend place so I can shoot it, already got ammo.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Mossberg is taking the lead in quality family owned american made rifles.
I love my trophy hunter in 30-06 they would be well suited to by marlin.

Reactions: mjadams61

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AAAAAAAAAAGH, The dang storm that ripped thru thursday knock electric out at my house and alot of areas including the pawn shop that I used at a FFL. luckily I had a generator only a 4000 watt but it keep the refrigerator going, a microwave some lights and keep all the pc's and internet and 2 tv's going. Kinda had to run the freezer at night when every thing except the fridge was off and it keep everything that was frozen since we didnt need anything out of it. But the worst thing that happen was my rifle was delivered friday but could not get it because the pawnshop systems was down where they could not receive it in so they could transfer it to me . But I got to go by and inspect and hold it. LOL the electric finally came up at my house around 8pm cst saturday. But the pawnshop closes at 7pm and wont be open until 830am monday.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well finally got it. Will post targets tomorrow when I get to my sis and her boyfriends house to shoot.

MMR Hunter 001.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? Would like to see a picture of the groups you got with it.

How do you like the grip it came with? Looks kinda odd to me but can't figure out why.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts