Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the shootings and Bloomberg's commercials running on TV and in the news, I was happy when a rep from the NRA rang my phone yesterday. I asked after the "easy-pay" life membership and the rep filled me in. I got a $500 credit towards my total. I pay a minimum of $25 each quarter until the remaining $500 is paid off, at which point, I am a full-fledged Life Member. I signed up for this plan on the spot.

This November, the gun-grabbers are gonna be out running their game again in states all across the Union. Without NRA opposition, most or all of these gun-grabbing laws would be passed. I realize that there are other pro-2nd Amendment groups out there and that's great.....but when the rubber meets the road, the NRA is the only organization capable of defending our (your) rights.

Please everybody consider extending your membership or donating a few bucks to help battle that idiot Bloomberg with. We could be in real trouble this time around.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got the same deal via email about a month after joining the NRA. Jumped on it as well. I'll see you on the i594 battlefield this November.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts