Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need moose recipes as there are two miscreants who apparently have mistaken my yard for a salad bar/sunbathing establishment for moose. They are eating the trees and the big mean one charged my dog . Right now they are lying down taking in some sun while digesting the contents of my front yard, and they are blocking the path to my truck.

·
Registered
485 Posts
first things first, you need a nmp to bring his marlin big bore thingy over & dispatch the mooses on the looses then you can cook as you would beef or get it put into those pig gut thingys but you dont like those lots of thingys you can do if ya got the thingy in hand :lol: mike243

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike243 I don't know what a pig gut thingy is but I don't like pig guts and I think pigs are cute. I could have used a NMP with a big bore because my dog tried to eat the moose calf and the mom attacked him. Between myself and the unibomber who lives next door we chased them off but I can't wait until the snow melts and they go back up into the hills because trust me I have a stew pot with that moose's name on it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts