Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin - Glad to see you found your way back to the 'puter!!!

Feelin better?????

Shum8

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Moody,
Welcome back! Take it easy on yourself. Before you know it, you will be on the range slinging some hot lead!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement!!! I can't see very well at all. Glad to be back on the computer! moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Hi Moodyholler!
Glad to see you're back, which means you'e making it up and down the stairs!

·
Registered
719 Posts
welcome back!

heh! glad yer' home!......i bet you miss those sponge bath's by the nurses tho! :wink:
we have been just been talking about 1888 marlin's and stuff....i FINALLY got mine finished with a machinists made carrier! :p

·
Registered
688 Posts
WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Glad to have you back. Hope you do what the doctors say so that you can get back to "normal". :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Glad to have you back here. Don't sit too close to the monitor- you'll wreck your eyes! :p Just kidding! Seriously though, I wonder how hard this thing is on my vision- I spend a lot of time at this, and my eye-sight sure ain't improving....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
MOODYHOLLER!!

THAT IS GREAT NEWS INDEED!! MY DAD WAS A DOCTOR AND HAD SEEN A MILLION TOUGH SITUATIONS FROM WW2 COMBAT TO RURAL MEDICINE. HE WOULD TELL YOU TO STAY POSITIVE!!!!!! ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE, TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME, AND BE PATIENT.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!

GEOFF

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
It's great to see you on the board again!!! :D Follow the Dr's orders, and no making eyes at nurses!! :wink: I'm very glad you're back!!! SW

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hobie said:
WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Glad to have you back. Hope you do what the doctors say so that you can get back to "normal". :wink:

Now hold on - If he winds up normal, he ain't gonna fit in around here too well :wink: :wink:

G

·
Although we don't know each other I'm pulln' for you too. Hope you're back to the range soon knocking out those bullseyes.

Best regards,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts