Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just discovered another shotgun I'll probably never be able to afford! :bawling: I knew the 410s were kinda pricey, but if the two on Gun Broker right now are any indication, I can hardly afford a picture, much less the gun! Oh well, I'll just console myself by saying that I can't hit anything with a 410 anyway. I'll put it in the same exalted category as the combo guns that I already knew I couldn't afford. I'm glad my 20 gauge is already mine before somebody decides all of the Model 90s are made out of gold plated unobtainium. :biggrin:

Froggie

·
Registered
138 Posts
The one without the forearm would seem a bunch optimistic, but given the other 410s that are out there like model 42 Winchesters, 101s, Brownings, etc., all seemingly
selling for NUTZ money...the Ser.#1948 might not be that far off true value. The problem for me is that shooting 410 is sooooooo much fun that it's hard for me to resist.
At the same time, I'm not all that comfortable wandering around in the woods with 2K+ worth of gun. Looks like I'll be trying out old (and new) Mossbergs for hunting
anything but clay pigeons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts