Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard from outside sources that there is a section on this site devoted to tips and tricks for marlin/glenfield model 60's. For the life of me i can't seem to find it could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks for any help im new to the site.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm interested to see this "section". So far I've noticed if you have a question , there's going to be somebody who can answer it or at least point you in the right direction. Very helpful group here.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
The site and rimfirecentral.com will give you all the info you'll ever need. The 60 is probably the most accurate .22 out of the box and most reliable, one of the reasons my Weatherby MKXXII was sold, never shot as well as my 60's.

·
Registered
211 Posts
more a statement than a question, I have a new model 60 I took the range for the first time today. It came with a scope and I was a little apprehensive as others said the tasco that used to come with them was kind of sketchy. Anyway, this one came with an unbranded 4x 32mm scope, supposedly bore sighted. the rifle itself is beyond my expectations, and other that having to zero the scope by hand (took about 20 shots), it worked out great. nice tight groupings at 50 yards and every shot in the black (8") at 100 yards. the sight is crystal clear and nice and bright. Very worthwhile purchase.

2014-04-04 14.18.04.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again guys I've had a couple of model 60's over the years but never had one go down on me. I have to replace a few parts on it and have had it apart many times but figured since I'll have to have it apart now might as well see what else I can do to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts