Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've got an old Model 60 I got when I was younger that has a broken plunger on the inner magazine tube. It's the new style 20 13/16" version. I've been trying for maybe six months now to find a replacement with no luck. I've tried Marlin customer service, but they just tell me they don't know anything. Does anyone know if they will be made available in the near future?

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
477 Posts
I would try Numrich first they have nearly every part of a model 60. You could also check EBAY surprised me how many gun parts they have. My last call would be to Lees Gun parts in Irving TX he has everything and then some.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately I've already tried Numrich, Brownells, Midway, and gun-parts.com. I've actually had one on back-order from Brownell's for 5 or 6 months now. Ebay has a few but they all end up going for upwards of $50-$60, for that price I would rather just by a new/used 60 from a gun show/pawn shop. I was wondering if anyone might know when new parts might be manufactured again.

Thanks,
William

·
Registered
36 Posts
After I finished my 60SB project recently, I realized my inner tube is bunged up. Marlin told me 3-4 months a few weeks ago. I ordered one, just to get in line. I'll be amazed if it shows up. They obviously have them for the production line guns they are making. Just frustrating. May try to massage mine untill I find one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a feed tube for a 1975 marine glenfield model 60. The tube was missing when I got the rifle. The outer tube measures 20 1/4 in. Heard there were several different sizes.. o really need professional help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You may try Brownells .22 Magazine Tube Kit #2. Type in their search bar 084-027-002. They also have tubes and all the parts to custom build to your length.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts