Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and thought I would start with a post with the gun that started it for me with Marlins with a pic of my newest. The 57-M was my Grandfathers and was passed down to me. I learned how to shoot and hunt with this great .22 Mag. Needless to say it is priceless to me and my most cherished gun. It's bone stock except for the scope and I don't think I will ever change it... to many great memories just as it is. Beside it is my latest project. 336W 30-30. So far I have just had the action and trigger tuned, removed the factory site and added a Skinner site and some custom leather. I plan on taking an inch off of the stock, 3" off the barrel, installing a safety delete saddle ring, port it and gold plate the trigger and saddle ring. Any suggestion? Anyone else shooting a 57-M out there

? IMG_0105.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0111.jpg

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Nice rifles and welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

Reactions: Derricksix

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
welcome to the forum from the Kapitol district of NY... and nice looking rifles!! thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners. I have 2 57M's and there are a few more of use here too.
My M57\'s.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts