Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across a rugged Model 25M. It has been through hell and back. I am currently restoring it and the stock is about done. I have exhausted all efforts in obtaining a Owners Manual. Would anyone out there have one in pdf or know where in this earth I can get one? Not available on Marlin Website. I emailed them this past Monday and have heard nothing back.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Welcome to Marlin owners from NE Indiana. I can't help you on the manual other than suggest checking eBay. I thought most gun companys would supply a manual or at least the link to the online version. It would be great to see some before and after pics of your handiwork on that 25M.

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Hello & Welcome from a small bluff in W TN.
I have the same rifle I think, mine has the MN on the barrel but no manual, as I bought it used, sorry.
Would like to see yours, there are some of mine floating around the rimfire section.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Welcome from SW Arkansas. I hav a 25MN and have the book. I do not remember the difference in it and the 25M but do not think it was any of the working parts. If you think it would work I could scan it and get it to you.
My MN is picky about ammo. It has a huge preference for CCI Maxi Mags.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I also have a 25MN 22mag bolt action Marlin, Good Luck on finding the Manual your wanting!!!

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,535 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Check eBay, there are vendors who sell nice reprints of old manuals and some originals as well. AC

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Reactions: Pereira

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have a beater 25m or mn I cant remember which, but it is a magnum and has waxed many garden pests over the last 25 years. A few years ago I bought a real nice and to me pretty expensive Ruger 77/22mag put my best scope on it and really thought I had something but it never could match the Marlin for accuracy so I ended up selling th Ruger at a loss. The 25m is my very fav rimfire and I think it will be yours too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Many Thanks

Hello all. I just put the last coat of poly on the stock. Thanks for all the welcomes and the links to manuals. I really appreciate it. Fellas I work with tell me I got took for $80. They just jealous. LOL. I will post pics when I get it all assembled. Not too much to brag about. Not the best wood finisher. All the rust is removed and gun well oiled and lubed with CorrosionX for guns and TW-25 on the trigger. The bore was horrible and took some serious pulls with the Otis Kit. It shot well before I tore it down to parade rest. We shall see. Thanks again. It is really nice to be involved with gun people. They [you] are always so nice and helpful, the way all Americans should be to one another.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
6,669 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.