Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 1975 M60 for $50. After spending some time reading ya'lls posts, I tore it down today.
The innards looked very good. Real dirty, but thats not a problem. I did find the recoil spring guide had been replaced with a finish nail and that the diconnector spring was loose and fell out of the action.
I ordered new parts and polished up some burrs and nicks. Can ne one tell me how the disconnector spring goes back in the action. I fooled around for a hour but no luck.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
You might do a search on YouTube on the Marlin 60. There are several videos I watched last week about tear downs.

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy yourself here ...

bjm

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bigjeepman, that did the trick. Next time I'll spend more time looking so as not to waste yours.

All ten's

Manning

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
mrtwistert said:
Thanks bigjeepman, that did the trick. Next time I'll spend more time looking so as not to waste yours.

All ten's

Manning
Waste of time? Not! ;) Someone told me the same some time back and I watched some really good videos. Some of the "tubers" just like to talk ... others are helpful.

bjm

·
Super Moderator
15,820 Posts
Next time you find yourself in a jam, look in the stickies at the top of this forum, all kinds of info there and a very good power point presentation by arrowdodger for the model 60. Mr fixit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts