Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking off an old recoil pad off my 1954 336rc. The stock was not
cut down, just the pad added. Would anyone have a stock butt plate they
would sell of that era or information where to find one. Many thanks.

Premium Member
11,088 Posts
Call "Marlin Gun Service" after Aug 1st, (we're on shutdown now) and tell them (Joanne) what you want. I think we can send you one for a couple of bucks, If that doesn't work, e-mail me.

Nra LIfe
1 - 2 of 2 Posts