Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get facebook reminders every week about a local Saturday auction. Well I didn't check my FB this weekend and guess what picture was posted. I have no idea what it sold for or even for sure what it is. Straight stock makes me really want to know though.

Gun Firearm Rifle Wood Shotgun

·
Registered
980 Posts
That's a nice looking rifle, I like the old Texans with the round lever. Don't see very many nice guns at our local auction, usually just a couple of high points or maybe a Taurus .25acp.

·
Super Moderator
13,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I answered my questions other than what it sold for. I might check in to that though. It is liste as a 30-30 1946 RC and the shot gun as a Ithaca Nitro Special 410. After learning that I am more ticked about not getting a chance to buy the shot gun at a good price. I am sure someone paid to much for both anyway. At least I feel better thinking that.

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Keep telling yourself that. :flute:

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
If your auctions are anything like ours, you didn't miss anything. Around here it seems like the people at the auctions got told there will be no more guns once the ones they are bidding on are gone.

·
Super Moderator
13,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, I will be checking them out closer as most of the people out here would not care much about the old rifle. I just posted what they had listed the rifle as. No telling where they got their information. When I saw the straight stock I knew that was not a regular 336 but it also could have been changed at some point. I didn't get to see it close up or even a good picture so it could have been bubbas rifle. I will check the auction out this weekend and ask about it as I am thinking the same people for the most part show up every week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.