Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank God your back. I thought maybe that dastardly OTTO kidnapped you and whisked you off to his love shack. Before it happens again I just wanted to say my heart has yearned for your return for the last 2 or 3 months. Please don't ever leave me in the lurch like that again. Since you been gone my life has gone to pot. My wife took my shotgun and run off to the piney woods with Big Mortie. My 2 Bluetick coonhounds was running a **** and fell off a big cliff and got kilt. I tried goin fishin but as I was running full throttle to the far end of the lake I hit a big ole submerged stump and tore the whole bottom out of my bass boat and it sunk. Then on the way home my 4 wheel drive got stuck in a big mudhole commin up the lane so I threw the lever in 4 wheel drive and all at once there was a big bang and all kinds of growlin noises so I got out and looked and the transfer case was justa laying there in the mudhole. Had to walk the rest of the way to the house. Anna is my luck ever gonna get any better. :(

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nightrain, I am so sorry you've had all this trouble. Things can't continue to be that bad. Remember, God never puts more on us than you can handle.

Annabelle

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Train,shoot the Turkeys it will give you inner peace and your wife something to do.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Annabelle, I am trying to keep my spirits up.(Moonshine Spirits) :shock:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Careful, Nightrain......you can't drown your sorrows in your 'shine. :wink:

Annabelle

·
Registered
670 Posts
Come on Nightrain....things hafta get better 'cause they can't get much worse! :) :wink:

Braveheart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts