Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for your consideration is a mint condition 1969 golden mountie. The gun is in incredible shape with no visible marks on the wood and 2 very slight marks on the right side of the receiver near the forend which are about the size of a pen head and are very minimal. The gun appears to be shot very little, I'd guess less than a box and comes with the original Marlin leaflet. The worst part about the gun is the factory grease that is still under the rear sight, which I just left there. I have 2 many of these 22's and am looking a funding a new project so no trades at this time. $725 shipped to your FFL (C&R okay) insured with inspection period in a new soft case. Call, pm or email if interested. Thanks for looking.

Todd
503-260-9872 mountie 012.jpg mountie 011.jpg mountie 010.jpg mountie 009.jpg

·
Registered
499 Posts
Man if I was in the market for a Mountie instead of a 39A...I just want the extra 4" of barrel so I can hopefully use the irons on it.
Good Luck with the sale...Don't think it will be around for long...

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a great Mountie that I bought from a MO member last year. I would have this one too if finances allowed. Someone will grab it soon I am sure.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ditto on the "Y" and "Z" Prefix 39A or Mountie!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
The "Y" or "Z" prefix is special to me because it would be a 1964 model just like me. Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: MuleCrazy

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yep...But it's ok because I've heard "50" is the new "30"...Yeehaw! :)

Reactions: toad67
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.