Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been sorting through various boxes and buckets of gear. Look what I found..... What do you think? Tactical or what? And some say you shouldnt scope a lever! I am gonna be the envy of the range. Well, if anyone is there after dark.
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny thing, but I have had that NV Scope for many years and she never got much use. Mostly used as a demo unit, show guys what it looks like at various ranges.

Its an image intesifier and I understand thats now 'old tec' (As indeed am I). Young folk have both digital and that fangled heat stuff, thermal. Non the less, its better than digital cause it doesnt need IR illumination, so the fellas wont know your looking at them, sort of. Note the back up irons on the top. Bout as practicle as a chocholate tea pot.

Nor sure the 1894 in .357 is the ideal platform. Still, kinda cool, in a way.

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
So, I have been sorting through various boxes and buckets of gear. Look what I found..... What do you think? Tactical or what? And some say you shouldnt scope a lever! I am gonna be the envy of the range. Well, if anyone is there after dark. View attachment 886548
F the Nanny State enforcers see this picture, you may be getting a knock on your door some night!
Andrew

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F the Nanny State enforcers see this picture, you may be getting a knock on your door some night!
Andrew
Interesting thought. Not here for sure, night vision is common with a broad range available from very cheap to very, very expensive. Used by hunters a lot, especailly popular for fox control. I was thinking of selling this unit but surprisingly its just not worth much, being old tec.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Clashes with the walnut and blueing. :LOL:
The rifle needs an M lock forend and a suppresser with a black butt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts